- Experienced Personal Injury Claims Handler to work in a professional team at one of the fastest growing companies in the South East.
- The Personal Injury Claims Handler will manage a portfolio of motor claims encompassing third party personal injury, property damage, credit hire and accident damage from infancy through to settlement.
- The company is in the perfect location with Sevenoaks mainline rail station.
As standard, the Personal Injury Claims Handler benefits include:
- Holiday (minimum 20 days holiday as standard),
- Eligible for 10% bonus dependent on experience and on completion of probation,
- Option to buy and sell up to 3 days holiday.
The Personal injury Claims Handler key role and responsibilities will be:
- Prompt and thorough liability investigations collating all available evidence to arrive at an accurate assessment of liability
- Application of accurate reserving
- Ability to capture and record key data ensuring its integrity throughout the lifecycle of the claim
- Excel against customer service level expectations and taking ownership of all inbound communication.
- Attention to detail
- Ensure thorough chronological record keeping of all activity within file claim notes.
- Ensure effective communication to Policyholder of all claim decisions and progression.
- Accurate quantum assessment on presented claims
- Maintain effective diary management to minimise claims lifecycle
The minimum requirements for the Personal Injury Claims Handler role is:
• Relevant Motor Claims experience, gained from either a Legal or Insurance employer
• Cert CII qualified or working towards
Independent, privately owned insurance company, providing specialist home and motor insurance. Committed to providing their customers with an individually tailored service, they the customer are not just a number but a client that has sought them out for moral and ethical insurance products. What sets them apart from their competitors is the focus to provide products and services that fit the requirements of the customer.
Notice to Candidates
We are working with this employer at a crucial stage of their expansion. Their growth and new job creation means that we will receive more than the average number of applications.
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Personal Injury
- Motor claims
- fee earner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job