Claims MI Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims MI Analyst to join our Claims Department at Hastings Direct.
The Operations teams are going through a period of unprecedented change and need an increasing amount of reliable MI and data analysis to support their people, processes and decisions. This role will help them to achieve just that.
You could have strong knowledge of claims handling processes with a passion for data or an analyst who wants to apply their skills to a claims setting. Either way we would love to hear from you!
About the role
Within the Claims Analytics team, you will have a tangible impact to the business through delivering analytical insight into claims operational performance, thereby enabling the business to:
- Monitor, understand and communicate the drivers of performance
- Influence claims, operational spend and customer outcomes
- Scope, implement and track the impact of initiatives and strategies
- Streamline processes and improve controls
To achieve this, you will be proactive in identifying opportunities and solving problems through a combination of quantitative analysis and business insight, whilst working with a variety of stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Relevant experience within Claims operational teams with excellent process knowledge
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret, work with and report on data
- Passionate about data and driving change
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- A proven ability in owning and delivering analytical projects to ensure stakeholder requirements are met would be desirable.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Attractive base salary dependent on skills & experience
Annual bonus scheme (5% +)
25 days holiday (+bank holidays on top and holiday buy/sell)
Pension match up to 10%
Excellent Wellbeing programme
Flexible benefits (including holiday buy/sell, healthcare and dentistry etc.)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
High street discounts
Plus a lot more that we'd love to bring to life with you!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'