Aon are currently recruiting a Claims Management Executive to join our National team in the Central region which includes Bristol, Birmingham and Leicester. The Claims Management Executive will advise and support clients on any claims related issue, maximising any insurance claims recovery, minimising any delay and ensuring the strength and depth of Aon’s resources and relationships are available to benefit the client.
The National business unit of Aon provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK. Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company who are looking for a local relationship with their broker, with face to face visits, typically at an executive level e.g. CEOs and CFOs. National clients typically require bespoke insurance programs and associated risk management and risk transfer services. In addition to being the insurance broker, National provides clients with a claims service and advice on risk management. The National team works with businesses from across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale.
About the Role
High value service delivery:
- Relationship management with clients and insurers, to facilitate claims solutions to meet client needs and ensure cost effective delivery.
- To assist Client Managers and Directors to identify revenue opportunities through the claims proposition for new and existing clients.
- To be the focal point for nominated clients, their Insurers and within Aon.
Client, Insurer and Aon relationship management upon key accounts:
- Develop relationships with key clients.
- Agree and set up of claims reporting and handling procedures with client, insurer and Aon claims centres at all times taking into account current resource availability. Where appropriate agree nomination of loss adjusters/solicitors.
- Documenting agreed services purchased by way of workbooks.
- Issue claims procedure guides to clients to cover all classes of claims in line with agreed local procedures.
- Inform Client Manager/Director of all unresolved reserving issues - arrange reserve reviews.
- Attend client claims review meetings as agreed.
- Where claims review meetings are not held periodically discuss performance with clients and feedback to Claims Service Leaders and Client Managers.
- Presentation of claims reports to clients, with technical support where necessary.
- Be a referral point for problematic, technical claims, large losses or where there are indemnity issues. Assess most appropriate personnel to resolve taking into account possible revenue opportunities - Claims Service Adviser, Claims Consultant, Claims Management Executive (monitoring role)
- Refer and advise as appropriate and monitor claims progression.
Liaise with and where required attend internal meetings with Aon Broking personnel and external meetings with:
- Loss Adjusters
- Other experts
New Business/Renewal: Assist in new business and renewal exercises where claims input required including:
- Attend internal strategy meetings
- Contribute to written proposals/presentations
- Identify opportunities for provision of additional claims services
- Fee calculation for claims services
- Attend client presentations
Compliance with regulatory requirements:
- To work with the Claims Service Leader and Claims Service Manager to ensure that the Corporate claims operations meet the statutory and regulatory requirements and Aon procedures
- Promote Aon Claims initiatives to Aon colleagues and encourage compliance
- Claims Management
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'