Claims Handlers / Analyst Negotiable Basic
Claims Handlers / Analyst | Negotiable Basic Salary
A leading and successful organisation located in the Norwich area is currently looking for experienced Claims Analysts / Handlers to join their expanding claims department.
In this role you will be providing an efficient and effective claims handling service to a range of UK leading insurance companies, whilst focusing on meeting required claim accuracy, settlement activity and meeting claim handling business deadlines.Tasks will include;
- Making informed decisions on liability and cover, this will include reviewing all available claims information and establishing all facts about the claim being presented
- Managing the claimants losses, including hire, vehicle damage, loss of use etc
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to customers, third parties and insurers
- Corresponding with third parties via telephone, email or letter
- Extracting data information from internal systems and claim material
- Having a keen eye in identifying possible fraudulent claims, and raising where necessary
Ideally, candidates will hold experience within the following sectors; insurance, banking or finance and will be aware of FCA working regulations and procedures.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am - 5:30pm
To register your interest, please apply to Kylee in the Norwich Office or call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'