My client is looking to recruit a Claims Handler to join one of of the UKs most prestigious brokers, who operate within Personal, SME and Middle markets. Including delegated schemes and affinity.
To provide a proactive and supportive claims handling service to clients; delivering outstanding customer service to all existing and prospective customers and to deliver objectives set by line manager
Principle Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Uphold the company's mission statement and values whilst delivering excellent service to all clients
- Submit claims to insurers in a timely manner to ensure a swift settlement. Assist the client with information gathering as requested by insurers. Help clients to robustly defend claims and monitor insurers reserving protocols
- Regularly chase insurers for progress updates and keep the client informed of developments
- Prepare claims information and summaries when required, ensuring that all client records are adequately maintained in line with the companies procedures
- Maintain timely contact with all clients, third parties and insurers to establish good working relationships
- Accurately complete administrative tasks such as post, diary as well as account and insurer queries
- Awareness of complaint handling - Being able to resolve minor customer complaints and being fully aware of the company complaints process
- To ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with internal and external clients, including both colleagues and insurers
- Have an in depth product knowledge of their field
- Ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise and build relationships with insurers and customers - both internally and externally
- Customer Focused: To deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers, by being available, reliable and attentive. Customer focus is central to County's culture in ensuring the Customer is at the heart of everything we do. Striving for excellence and making a difference means that every customer is treated fairly, they feel valued and are dealt with individually, with the aim not only to meet, but exceed their expectations
- Achieving and Delivery: To always give 100% to achieve and exceed your objectives, whilst upholding County's values
- Working Collaboratively: To work together and contribute to the teams' high standard of performance. Working collaboratively encompasses the value of Teamwork - Working together as one team means that we increase our resourcefulness and are able to work better in servicing our customers' needs
- Working with Integrity: Being honest, trustworthy and treating both internal and external customers with respect. Working with Integrity focuses on Respect - Our values promote always considering the feelings and wishes of our Colleagues, Customers and Partners
- Continuous Improvement & Change: To demonstrate a willingness to implement change that adds value and our ongoing efforts to improve products, service and working practices. Continuous Improvement and Change is crucial to the future success of County. To deliver excellence to our customers, we must strive to continuously improve the way we work and to seek out opportunities to create effective change that adds value
Building Capability: Obtain, improve and retain the skills and knowledge needed to carry out your role effectively
IT literate i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
2 years claims Handler experience
· Previous claims handling experience
· Insurance qualification i.e. Cert CII or above
· Proficient in operating Acturis/ Open GI and insurer quote engines Understanding of FCA regulation
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'