Are you looking for a new career and have customer service experience or office experience? We are looking for enthusiastic team players who have an eye for detail, with a positive attitude, keen to learn, and are passionate about delivering first class customer service.
My client, a large insurance company based in Culmhead near Taunton (Transport needed), is looking for various full time claims handler positions. The company cares heavily about their staff and provide lots of training and coaching to support both new starter induction and continued career progression.
Previous insurance industry experience is highly desirable but not essential, however a high level of customer service and a great phone manner is. The applicant will be required to assist with managing insurance claims, have good communication skills and work well within a team environment.
Linked to current government guidance, you may initially be working from home, however training is being carried out in the Culmhead office.
Hours - Shifts of 7.5 hours per day across Monday - Friday 08:00 - 20:00, and Saturdays and bank holidays 09:00 - 17:30 with a lunch break of one hours per day (You will be assigned to one of the above shifts for weekly periods in accordance with the published rota and typically work one in average of 1 in 7 Saturdays)
Salary - Bracket is £16,500 - £18,000 depending on experience
- To effectively and efficiently add claims to the system and contact customers
- To ensure all phone calls are answered in a timely manner
- To ensure all complaints received are recorded accurately
- To effectively and proactively manage claims workloads to support their progression
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good IT skills with the ability to use multiple systems (Microsoft, bespoke packages)
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to do your job to the expected standard
- Displays a positive, customer, client and team centred approach to their work
- Understands the importance of the customer and demonstrates good listening and empathy skills
- Enjoys working as part of a successful team
- Is personable and well-presented
Change Recruitment Services (Taunton) Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'