Claims Handler - Elland/Halifax
Davies Group are looking to recruit Claims Handlers to work within the Property Claims Handling team. Joining Davies as a Claims Handler means that you’ll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers. So, you’ll need to be a great communicator, dedicated to providing a professional and empathetic service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues
- Composing professional and informative letters and other written correspondence
- Ensuring compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing data to set up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems
- Reviewing insurance policy wordings to establish if a claim is covered
- Managing and reviewing diaries in a timely manner
- Issuing payments to policyholders and suppliers for settlements
Skills & Experience:
- A professional and adaptable communication style - both written and verbal
- Efficient administrative skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills
- A proactive attitude, and an enthusiastic approach
There are no specific qualifications that we demand for the role; and although we welcome those with previous industry experience, it’s transferable skills and qualities that we value here at Davies.
What we offer:
- Pension - matched contribution up to 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership
- Eye Test Vouchers
The contracted hours are 37.5 per week, usual shifts are working 5 out of 7 days Monday- Saturday between 8am-8pm on a rota basis.
For more information, please click "Apply Now" to be redirected to our recruitment portal.
Davies Group endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates. If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact Human Resources.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Claims Handling
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'