Barker Munro Recruitment is working with a fantastic insurance client in the ME postcode area who has a new opportunity for a Claims handler to join their team.
Dealing with a broad mix of commercial claims, my client is happy to consider candidates with either a Commercial claims background or possibly someone with motor claims handling, as long as you can demonstrate excellent customer focus and a professional outlook to claims and service levels.
The key responsibilities for this role are;
• To handle all contact from insurers, clients, solicitors and other external third parties
• To record claims and forward immediately to insurers and/or uninsured loss recovery agents. To update records as claim progresses
• To oversee the running of the claim during the settlement process.
• To ensure all third party correspondence is forwarded to insurers and liaise with third parties where applicable
• To advise clients regarding claim procedures and liability
• To produce claims reports as required and work closely with internal teams
• To ensure that files are maintained and cleared as appropriate
If you are interested in applying for this role, have previous experience of working within a Claims role and have insurance knowledge, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant links.
This is a new role for 2020.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'