MBA are currently recruiting for an experienced Claims Handler to join an exciting global organisation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. As a leading player in the insurance industry, our client puts their people are the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on providing an exceptional service for their clients, as well as ensuring the happiness and growth of their employees.
As a Claims Handler, you will be required to complete the following tasks;
- Managing the customer's motor claims journey
- Full claims process, first notification to final settlement
- Ensure all information is captured and inputted onto internal systems
- Working with Motor / Personal Injury Claims
- Full Caseload Claims Management
What we're looking for in a Claims Handler;
- At least 1 years' experience within motor/personal injury claims
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to manage complex claims
- Ability to negotiate and settle claims
- Strong organisation skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with a varied workload
- Team player with passion for helping others
- Proactive, able to work with initiative
Claims Handler Job Details;
Full time role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£23K - £27K per annum plus benefits
Located in Milton Keynes, Bucks
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to further their career by providing a service that truly makes a difference. If you feel like this Claims Handler in Milton Keynes position is right for you, then please submit your application today.
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'