Our Client is a well-established Insurance organisation based in Leicester. They provide General Insurance advice to a broad spectrum of clients and are looking for an additional staff member to deal with their Claims.
- Deal with a range of commercial and High Net Worth personal insurance claims.
- Provide support to the client throughout the claim, giving prompt and accurate advice.
- Provide an efficient and effective claims service, liaising with all external parties as required.
- Handle all paperwork and data input in line with company standards and working guidelines.
- Work with internal staff and other departments, keeping them up to date with progress and/or problems that occur.
The Ideal Applicant will have the following experience
- Claims experience from an Adjusting, Insurance Company or Broking environment.
- A good understanding of Commercial Insurance Claims is essential.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Working
- Strong communication skills
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Leicester, Leicestershire
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'