Job Role: Claims Handler/ Hire coordinator
Salary: £18.5-£21K (dependent on experience)
Location: Solihull, B37
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and forward thinking company that's offers a fantastic working environment with the possibilities of progression for the right people.
Vehicle Replacement Group (VRG) was incorporated in January 2016 with a view to assisting both personal lines and fleet insurers with new vehicle replacement following a theft or total loss claim.
Having recently entered the insurance replacement mobility sector by offering a wide range of vehicles from our centrally managed "hire hub" catering for small A group courtesy cars through to prestige, 4x4, taxi, vans and motorcycles, we are seeking both experienced Claims Handlers and Hire Coordinators to join our growing team.
The main duties of the role include:
- Communicating with parties involved in car accidents and gathering information for the purposes of processing and assessing the claim
- Managing a caseload of claims to plan telephone contact and updates with the client, the insurance company and other third parties involved in the claim
- Keep quality records of the history and up to date position of claims awaiting hire decisions or hire arrangements
- Provide advice to client regarding the claim and any additional services offered by the business
- Comply to all technical and regulatory processes and procedures
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience in a busy administration and customer services role
- Proactive in solving problems and organising own workload
- A quick learner with a natural ability to understand processes and technical information
- A background in an insurance or credit hire business would be an advantage
- Insurance Claims
- Hire Coordinator
Annual loyalty bonus, free on site parking, free tea/coffee
- Birmingham B37 (Preferred)
For further information about Vehicle Replacement Group please visit our website: www.vehiclereplacementgroup.co.uk
In the event of high volume of applications for our vacancies we may not be able to respond and acknowledge all applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'