Remuneration: Up to £18,000 (dependant on skills and experience) + company benefits
- Are you currently working within claims?
- Do you have experience working for an insurance broker?
- Do you want to work for a supportive company?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Claims Handler on a permanent basis to join their team in Wakefield.
- Previous Insurance Claims experience- essential
- Experience within commercial insurance- desirable
- Experience working within an insurance broker- desirable
- Customer focused with strong relationship management and account handling skills
- Professional communication and strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
- Acturis knowledge is desirable
- To act as a primary point of contact for clients and establish effective relationships with both clients and insurers offering client centric claims solutions.
- Advise clients on policy guidelines referring to claims
- Management of client expectations throughout the process
- Liaise with providers regarding individual claims
- Issue claims forms when required to gather the necessary evidence and guidance notes
- Ensure all conversations are recorded, files are maintained effectively and all Insurer correspondence is processed
- Ensure activity meets internal Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Build effective working relationships with clients and Account Managers/Executives to resolve issues and communicate outcomes effectively
Who are we and what do we offer?
We are a dynamic organisation employing over 1,500 people in the UK. Our network of offices means we have a strong local presence, enabling our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
We have a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that will increase with service.
If you would be interested in this role, click "apply"