Based on outskirts of York - must drive due to location
Excellent benefits including - holiday allowance up to 33 days, pension, free parking, friendly offices, ongoing training, progression opportunities
Salary £11.03ph - £12.32ph
Excellent working hours - You will work approximately one late shift per week, finishing at 7.00pm. You will start late to reflect this. You will only work one Saturday approximately once every 3 weeks.
This office is currently open six days a week and the hours of opening are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 12.00pm. Hours will be 37.5 a week.
This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding business on the outskirts of York. We are looking for candidates who have a natural customer service flair and have experience of working in a claims environment.
What does the role entail?
- Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess claims promptly and fairly.
- Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing to assess a claim.
- Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Calculate settlement of claims.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Claims experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job