Would you like to work for a company based in Leeds City Centre, close to public transport links?
Are you a passionate customer service individual with strong problem solving skills? Would you like to work for a household name with fantastic progression opportunities?
Our client is looking for Claims Handlers to start on the 2nd April. You will be responsible for the management of motor claims ensuring a proactive approach whilst delivering excellent customer service throughout. This role has a thorough, 10 week training program so no previous claims experience is required.
- Identify and manage claims by fault rating ensuring considerations are given to all relevant information to achieve pro-active handling and quality decisions
- Demonstrate the capability to deal with difficult customers and successful problem solving skills.
- Take accountability to achieve a right first time outcome for all customers minimising customer detriment
- Prioritise and manage workload
- Demonstrate commitment to customers by taking ownership of the cases
- Identify potential litigation and recovery opportunities on relevant claims Support the pro-active claims handling by demonstrating adherence to process
- Demonstrate positive behaviours and our values
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent customer focus and a professional attitude
- Methodical approach with attention to accuracy
- An inquisitive nature with the ability to investigate and negotiate
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Starting salary of £17k (package worth £19.5k)
- Shift patterns between Monday to Friday - 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm ( Only 1 Saturday in 5)
- Casual Dress code
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- 50% off car, home and pet insurance,
- 22 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays or time off in lieu) and free travel & breakdown insurance
Interviews will be held week commencing 26th February for a start on 2nd April
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job