Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
One Saturday every 6 weeks is required working 8:30 - 13:00
Salary is more than competitive and will be discussed on successful application.
About the employer:
Motor claims experts providing smart intelligent claims solutions.
To provide professionally delivered practical claims handling techniques with measurable efficiency's, transparent processes and an empathetic understanding of client's needs.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- The delivery of first class customer service
- Making decisions on the provision of credit services
- Administering non-fault claims until settlement
- Compliance with all external & internal regulations and policies
- Maintain professional liaison with internal & external service providers
- Meeting deadlines in line with service level agreements and company policies
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Previous customer service experience & commitment to the importance of good customer care.
- Previous experience within the claims industry, acquiring excellent understanding on the administration of claims.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to in an efficient manner
- Be able to analyse, evaluate and make logical decisions with guidance.
- Knowledge of The Highway Code
- Knowledge of the Association of British insurers general terms of agreement relating to credit hire administration would be beneficial
We are recruiting for a friendly, professional office with a "Work Hard, Play Hard" ethos.
They are known for always encouraging the team to maintain a healthy work - life balance and promote occasional social days / evenings away.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job