We are recruiting for a Claims Handler to join the Litigation department of a law firm in Cheshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To answer all calls in line with quality and accuracy targets as required, whilst offering excellent service to maximise individual contribution to the business at all times.
- Maintain client and defendant relationships whilst collating information and following up correct processes.
- Communicate necessary information to clients on the progress of their claims
- Resolve any issues using appropriate communication methods and update the management team as necessary
- Deal effectively with any claims escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Services and the FSCS
- Handle incoming cheque and BACS returns appropriately and manage lender letters and post.
- To work the post received accordingly from any third parties and action claims to ensure we progress the claim to the next level to receive a satisfactory outcome in line with the SRA regulations.
- To follow Treating Customers Fairly policy on each transaction, ensuring the best customer outcome is achieved.
- To comply with and be up to date with all aspects of compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime awareness.
- To participate in annual knowledge testing to ensure the required competencies are in place to ensure competent with duties.
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
- A knowledge of the PPI Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with presentation that represents the company image.
- Effective verbal and Written communication.
- Ability to follow all company policies and core values including Treating Customers Fairly policy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with presentation that represents the company image
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous office experience
- Knowledge of a call centre environment
- Good standard of secondary school education
- Knowledge of the PPI claims process
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job