EL/PL Claims Handler
Fast Track Personal Injury Claims Handler position, providing the opportunity to manage your own claims with a reserve limit of £30000
About the role
Our specialist Law Practice client is looking to recruit a claims handler to manage their own caseload of EL/PL. This role provides the opportunity to progress your handling experience to claims valued at £30,000 pre-litigation. There will be opportunities for you to advance with this employer, to maximise your existing skill set in the Claims profession.
Claims Handler Core Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a caseload of PL/EL claims up to and including reserve limits of £30,000 to the conclusion.
- Attend client review meetings and assist with client project work.
- Work closely with the Team Leader/Claims Unit Service Manager.
- Allocate new claims as and when required.
- Carry out supervisory tasks appropriate to the level and as per management instructions.
Get in touch if you have EL/PL Claims handling experience, dealing with quantum up to £25k and are looking to progress and maximise your existing skill set in the Claims profession. Being proactive and negotiating with be passions of yours and prior experience working in and contributing to an effective and productive fast-paced environment will be essential.
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job