£20,500 + Benefits + Bonus
Claims Handler required by prestigious client, based in Cirencester. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the validation of claims.
- Responding to claims and issuing documentation.
- Assessing medical and financial evidence in response to claims.
- Identifying and investigating potential fraud cases.
- Assisting with calculating claims.
- Liaising with claimants and providing updates when required.
- Ensuring compliance and confidentiality at all times.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- A background within a similar role, ideally gained within Financial Services.
- Knowledge of the claims process
- Familiar with the Data Protection Act
- Excellent telephone manner, able to deal with sensitive information.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Highly organised, able to manage own workload.
- Numerate with outstanding attention to detail.
If this role is of interest, please contact Anna Hinton
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Claims Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job