Please visit premierir.co.uk for details of this role and many more
Please note that full training will be provided for this role, so only a basic understanding of Claims is necessary.
Our Client is a well established Insurance organisation based in Mansfield. They provide General Insurance advice to a broad spectrum of clients and are looking for an additional staff member to deal with their Claims.
- Deal with a range of commercial and personal insurance claims.
- Provide support to the client throughout the claim, giving prompt and accurate advice.
- Provide an efficient and effective claims service, liaising with all external parties as required.
- Handle all paperwork and data input in line with company standards and working guidelines.
- Work with internal staff and other departments, keeping them up to date with progress and/or problems that occur.
The Ideal Applicant will have the following experience
- Claims experience from an Adjusting, Insurance Company or Broking environment.
- A basic understanding of claims.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Working
- Strong communication skills
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
- Communication Skills
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job