A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Claims Handler/Customer Service Assistant based in Cheadle. The role is working for a leading motoring association and is one of the UK's best known and most trusted brands. On offer is a competitive salary of £16,038 + £800 flexi allowance + bonus, working in a friendly office environment, vibrant modern offices with good transport links.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective support to Technical Advisors/Technical Support Assistants in their handling of claims
- Checking policy cover and agreeing settlement of insurance claims for our customers
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from our customers and garages to process claims
Ideal candidates will have:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven experience within in a claims handling environment
Working 36.25 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, and 1 Saturday in 3 working 9am to 1pm
If this sounds like the kind of role for you APPLY NOW!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- some skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job