MOJ Claims Handler
- Following recent investment, this specialist provider of Motor Trade insurance and Commercial Vehicle insurance is looking to offer stable and secure employment to Motor Claims Handlers / Personal Injury Litigated Fee Earners who are wishing to take their career to the next level.
- The employer is looking to secure your talents for the years to come, not just for the here and now.
- The claims will be of a more technical nature, the Claims Handler will be working in and outside of the MOJ portal (small claims, Fast-track and Multitrack).
- Personal Injury experience from both the Insurance and Legal sectors very welcomed.
The Technical Claims Handler key role and responsibilities will be:
- The Claims Handler will be working inside and out of the MOJ Portal.
- The Claims Handler will be negotiating Settlement of Technical Claims, involving Personal Injury, on the best terms possible following thorough research of all facts.
- Setting up and administering New Personal Injury Claims.
- Liaising with Clients, Brokers, Service Providers, Third Parties and their Representatives (this may include Personal Injury, Credit Hire, Theft and Fraud).
- Assessing Underwriting records and other relevant documents to assist with indemnity enquiries.
- Maintaining allocated Caseload of Claims.
The minimum requirements for the Technical Claims Handler role are:
- Suitable Claims experience from either the Insurance or Legal sectors.
- Personal Injury experience.
- Excellent negotiation experience.
- Interest in further professional development.
About the Firm
Well established and striving to reach the next echelon in their history, they provide a range of industry-leading products specialising in Motor Trade insurance and Commercial Vehicle insurance. With their business focused on people, their aim is to incorporate their staff's professional attributes, technical skills and technology to facilitate and help customers get their life back to the level it was before their accident or incident occurred.
Notice to Candidates
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Claims
- motor claims