OSR Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a well established and forward thinking healthcare company to recruit for a new Cilams Handler role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, forward thinking and friendly International Health Insurance Providers in the world and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us grow the company and we want to hear from you!
Due to our rapid growth we are currently seeking Claim Handlers with experience within medical insurance to join their busy team in their new office.
The Claims Handler will:
- Ensure the delivery of first class customer service at all times during the claims process
- Proactively deal with customer claims from first contact to final decision
- Provide advice to customers on making a claim and the process involved
- Process new insurance claims notifications
- Develop and utilise specialist knowledge and skills to achieve a successful case outcome
- Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Analyse a claim made by a policyholder
- Investigate potentially fraudulent claims
- Identify reasons why full payment may not be made
- Ensure fair settlement of a valid claim
- Communicate decisions (both positive and negative) to customers
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge and experience in medical or travel insurance is essential.
- Computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Packages
- A foreign language would be an advantage particularly German
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in following set processes and procedures
- Adhering to customer service standards and service level agreements (SLAs)
- 21 days Annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Life Insurance Plan
- On-site parking
Salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience, and progression opportunities are also available to succesful candidates as the business is going through an exciting period of growth.
To apply for the role please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job