We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Claims Advisors / claims administrator to work for a fantastic company in Crewe and are looking for individuals, with a great attitude and excellent communication skills ideally from an Insurance background.
Salary 17677 Hours between 8am -6pm permanent Recruiting for January 2018
- Do you want to build a career with a well known and reputable company?
- Are you looking for a new role in a vibrant and modern office?
- This is a permanent role with lots of room for progression and the ideal candidate would be looking to build a career in customer service.
- Dealing with a variety of inbound calls
- Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues regarding claims
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
- Updating personnel records
- 6 weeks paid training program!
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- You must have customer service experience,ideally from an insurance or claims background over the phone or face to face.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
- You must thrive working in a fast paced environment
- You must be confident when problem solving and strive to leave the customer happy each and every time.
- You need to be a team player!
- Call Centre
- General Insurance
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job