Claims Handler / incident response handler
Reorting to: Operations Manager
Hours: 37.5 Per Week - 08.00 - 19.00 Shift Range - 1 Hour Lunch
Location: Colchester, Essex
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation and is looking to recruit Incident Management handlers within their First Notification of Loss team.
Your role will be to take new Motor claim notifications from policyholders via telephone, email or post and ensuring all relevant details are captured accurately.
Our Incident Management team is considered by the client as the most crucial element to their claims handling team.
The IM Handler must possess the following skills:-
* Must have motor claims experience
* Must be computer literate and proficient in MS applications
* Identify claims types to ensure they are Fastracked to appropriate teams and suppliers
* Be able to identify cases where we have reasons to consider further investigation relating to fraud or causation
* Be confident when creating new cases and liaising with policyholders to obtain the relevant claims details of cases not previously reported
* Be capable of validating claims against policy information to ensure Indemnity verified
* Identifying the most appropriate repair method and instructing the relevant repair specialist
* Applying standard reserves upon notification of incident for own damage and 3rd Party in accordance with the reserving criteria
* Be able to demonstrate your ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders and your peer group, remaining positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult and challenging situations
* Have a pro-active approach to solve people and customer problems and to remain focused on priorities for the team as a whole when faced with conflicting demands
In order to be considered you must have excellent communication skills and a previous working knowledge within the Motor claims sector.
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job