Claims Validation Handler / Fraud Claims Handler
Swansea - Up to £27,000 (DOE)
A brand new role has arisen with a leading insurance practice in Swansea manage a portfolio of suspected fraudulent claims.
You will support the team in the efficient operational running of the portfolio by conducting desktop enquiries including database searches and arranging investigations appropriate to the claim in order to achieve a cost efficient conclusion and minimal financial loss to the company.
This role would suit someone who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an insurance claims handling role e.g. Personal Injury / Credit Hire
- Experience of working within an investigative legal role
- A high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures
- Sophisticated people and communication skills
- LLB / legal or insurance background
- Minimum 6 months experience of working in a claims handling role
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, on site parking, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'