We are looking for a Claims Handler for our Travel Insurance Team in Haywards Heath. The role is to cover a set shift from 06:00 - 15:00, Monday to Friday.
- To review claims in accordance with the policy wording and as defined by the Insurer.
- Provide comprehensive verbal and written advice on all aspects of Policy Wording in relation to cover and claims.
- Provide speedy telephone response to all calls to Claims Department giving clear and accurate advice to claimant.
- Obtain relevant documentation for the assessment of the claim
- Log all related in the our claims system (training will be provided)
- Ensure all recovery aspects of claims are monitored and amounts due are obtained
Skills and experience:
- Experience within a customer facing role
- Prior work with policy wording and assessing claims would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working to policies and procedures is a must
- Proven delivery in working to targets or deadlines
- Knowledge of the Magenta claims system or similar claims systems would be an advantage (training will be provided)
- Good command of the English Language
- Confident and helpful telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Polite friendly and assertive
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Travel Insurance