Claims Handler - Third Party Impact
As a business this client believes all individuals should be customer service driven, with a real passion for working with people. By providing innovative solutions and being engaging, teams are motivated to achieve results and provide the excellent service the business is recognised for. Individuals should be driven, approachable and also flexible to work the hour's necessary and help other colleagues, in order to fulfil service needs.Key responsibilities for the role:
- Negotiate and settle portfolio of third party impact claims.
- Understands the weekly/monthly targets of the team and how this affects overall financial performance of the company.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with company complaints policy.
- Actively seeks to develop oneself and takes responsibility for own training and development.
- Has knowledge and a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Have a positive attitude to changes and business development.
- Quality focused role - providing quality services to all insurer client and customers.
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to produce quality outcomes and meet business objectives.
- Reactive - Responds to varying workload as dictated by team leader.
- Pro-active - Ensuring SLA's & & KPI's are met.
- Competent use of technology.
- Claims management experience ideally Motor but not essential
- Candidates require GCSE Maths & English Grade C+ or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of all operations systems and MS Access
- Experienced in working with costs and good negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication - both written and oral
- Good IT skills MS Office/Bespoke industry systems
- Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods
Hours: 8am-4.30pm & 9am-5.30pm on a rota basis
Competitive Salary Available
If you have the required work experience and skills APPLY FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY NOW ...
- Motor Insurance
- Claims Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job