An exciting opportunity…
Our client is a growing, Claims Management Company that have an excellent reputation as specialists in the Industry. Due to continued expansion they require an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to join their current team handling claims assessing personal injury in both motor and property losses.
It is there aim to continue providing the highest levels of service in the market place; investing time into their clients to provide a comprehensive and a reliable experience is of key importance for continued success.
- Assessing liability and Investigation of merits of claims with Personal Injuries sustained
- Management of telephone and written correspondence
- Instruction of repair, hire provision, loss adjusting & investigation of injuries
- Valuing general and special damages claims in personal injury claims
- On all own handled claims ensure full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements
- Instructing and liaising with client panel solicitors on litigated claims
- Full compliance on all financial transactions with the client service level agreements
- Handling the higher value/complex/client sensitive third party motor claims
- 2-5 years claims handling in a legal / Insurance / claims management environment with personal injury
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Work effectively with team and managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Flexibility when required
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Claims Management
- Personal Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job