Key Recruitment are working with a leading insurance brokerage, who are looking to expand their Claims team in their office in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious employer, who will offer an excellent chance of long term progression.
Duties will include:
- Taking first notification of property and/or flood related insurance claims
- Undertaking site investigations/assessments when required.
- Providing assistance to field based staff throughout the claim life cycle.
- Working closely with other team members to achieve a smooth ‘customer journey’ each and every time.
- Investigating information where required
- Understanding the relevance of the information obtained to decide upon a step by step plan to conclude the claim.
- Handling queries with appropriate care and attention
- Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
Previous claims experience is essential to be considered for this role. For more information or to express an interest please contact Daniel Hurley on , or via email at .