Claim Eazy is one of the fastest growing Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) & Package Bank Account (PBA) claims management (CMC) companies within the UK. We currently have two annual awards under our belt celebrating 'Employer of the Year -2015’ and 'High Growth Business of the Year -2015’ and are wanting to retain these titles. With this in mind we’re looking for brilliant Customer Service - to provide that all important exceptional customer experience. Your role will include handling a variety of queries relating to the banks not being able to locate our customers, filling in questionnaires with clients over the phones. You’ll work closely with other departments to resolve queries, so building relationships is key.
As with any Claims Handler role you’ll need to be a great listener and communicator, going above and beyond wherever possible - as that’s what excellent Customer Service is all about. We’d love to hear from anyone with a background in Customer Service, Retail or Contact Centres that are eager to learn and progress.
Based at our offices in Broadheath, Altrincham.
Key Responsibilities for a Claims Handler:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all our clients
- Display great communication skills both verbally and written for internal & external correspondence
- To take full ownership for the management of a claim
- Reviewing cases on a daily basis
- Ensuring that Quality Standards for accuracy and deadlines are met in all cases within the correct SLA’s.
- Dealing with ad-hoc correspondence and telephone enquiries (inbound & outbound)
- To provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of Payment Protection Insurance
- To focus on meeting and surpassing objectives and targets
- To act as first point of contact for our clients
- Adhering to or exceeding all KPIs
Benefits for a Claims Handler:
- 20 paid holidays per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
- Individual monthly bonus opportunities
- In-house training provided
- Claims Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Payment Protection Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job