A vacancy has arisen for a multidiscipline claims handler in our Agricultural business AIUA.
The role involves cradle to grave technical claims handling of; Agricultural motor fleet; Farm Combined; Livestock and Equine claims.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years technical claims handling experience
- Claims handling experience in either motor/ property/ livestock and equine products
- Experience of agricultural/ rural claims
- Experience in a non FNOL, technical claims handling environment focused on claims detail interpretation and policy wording application
- Held a technical claims handling licence
- Have begun or completed CII qualifications
- Good communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- A good team player approach
The role is based in our Knaresborough office; on a 35 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job