We are currently recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic and professional 'Claims Handler, to join a well-established and successful team within Stevenage, Hertfordshire.. This is an opportunity to work for an Award Winning Market Leader within the Insurance Industry.
Job Title: Claims Handler
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours
What you’ll be doing…
- Effectively handle all claims and deliver proactive communication
- Deliver a customer centric claims process that will enhance the reputation and brand
- Refer claims to the correct department if it falls outside of your remit
- Gather and process information to support the effective assessment of outside cases
- Provide excellent customer service and deal with upset in a calm and diffusive manner
- MUST have customer service or customer care experience
- MUST have awareness of UK claims and market practices
- Able to organise yourself and interpret policy cover
What’s in it for you…
- Permanent Contract
- 26 Days Annual Leave (January - December) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"