Competitive Salary DOE
To qualify for this position, applicants must possess the legal right to work in the UK!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Claims Executive to join a reputable Insurance Broker, who pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service to their clients.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of claims services, taking overall responsibility for the smooth running of client accounts by providing or introducing technical advice and service support on all claims related matters.
- Main Point of contact for all general/strategic claims issues.
- To manage a Delegated Authority Claims Management System in relation to Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme.
- Generate additional revenue through claims value added service.
- Understand the client’s business and their claims management needs and look for innovative solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing client service.
- To understand the client’s business and associated insurance risks and exposures.
- To carry out analysis and report on claims experience including executive summaries, 'what if’ analysis and triangulation etc - leading presentations and delivery to clients.
- Lead and deliver the end-to-end ongoing client service, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
- A negotiable basic salary coupled with all the standard benefits (Pension, DIS, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays)
- A culture based around ongoing staff development including funded qualifications
- The ability to be a core part of our Claims proposition and assist in the development of it further
- You’ll have a solid understanding of the claims market with a wide range of Commercial Insurance Knowledge, including Liability, Motor, Property and Ideally Professions risks
- Able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels up to and including director level
- A skill set that includes high level Analytical, IT and Communication skills (Verbal, Written, Video) coupled with a client first mindset
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'