Claims Executive - UK Retail
Salary: Up to £50,000, plus benefits
Are you looking to join a well established and highly reputable Insurance Brokerage with great earning potential and a structured progression program?
Our client are a Global, market leading Insurance Broker, who are currently looking to add to their claims team with a proactive and driven Claims Executive to be based at their prestigious office based in Birmingham City Centre.
Unlike some of their competitors within the sector, my client has a continued focus on innovation, bespoke product development and a customer centric approach.
Working from their office based in Birmingham, you will be actively managing (i.e. monitor progress and settlement) all major claims across the Midlands region; whilst providing excellent customer experience and ensuring a seamless delivery, guide customers through the claims process, preauthorise, adjudicate and advise on claims coverage.
- Attend sites for major losses.
- Responsible for accurate and full feedback to be provided to the Account Executive following such visits.
- Ensure claims reports are produced on time as required across the Midlands.
- Format and frequency as agreed at the beginning of each year with Account Executive and Client. Identifying any claims trends and analysing the reports for the client.
- Attend claims meetings with relevant clients as required across the Midlands, ensuring meetings are structured so as to meet Client’s objectives.
- Ensure no Client complaints are received regarding claims service/advice.
- Develop and maintain string relationships with those clients who require regular claims assistance.
- Ensure you work as a team with Account Executives to deliver all client requirements, in relation to claims.
- Conduct regular review meetings with Insurers:-
- To ensure an efficient claims service is in place
- To review long outstanding claims to help bring the file to a settlement
- To review reserves and discuss accordingly
- Good and effective liaison with loss adjusters as required.
- Provide MI on claims activity, trends, news etc. on a quarterly basis.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7309
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job