First Response Insurance Claims Handler
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum + Company Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week as follows:
Mon - Friday - 8-4.30 or 10-6.30
1 in 5 Saturdays
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with excellent customer service skills, or those with a friendly, bubbly telephone manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure, to join a dynamic team within an award-winning company.
The main purpose of the role is to deal with clients who are off the road because of a non-fault incident. This company liaise with their clients frequently via telephone, email and text in order to arrange a replacement vehicle for the client. It is vital that you are both proactive and reactive - as prompt contact is vital to ensure the customer journey is kept to the standard expected.
This company liaise with various work sources and insurance companies in order to enable them to make fast, informed decisions and ultimately get the client into a hire vehicle as soon as possible.
- High level of customer service and the ability to empathise with clients following an accident.
- Ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained by providing timely updates
- Keeping good levels of communication with other team members and other departments
- The ability to effectively handle inbound calls and outbound calls
- The ability to multitask
- To manage a daily dairy and good time keeping
- Confident negotiators
- Have the ability to make fast, informed decisions confidently
- Good Word/Excel/Outlook training
- Excellent prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Has an interest in further developing skills and experience within the credit hire and/or insurance industry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Motor Insurance Claims Handler
- A good understanding of cars and laws of the road (preferably driving experience).
If you feel as though you meet the criteria and have the enthusiasm to become a part of this award winning company please send over your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job