CS Healthcare is a not-for-profit organisation that provides excellent health insurance to our unique marketplace of Civil Service and Public Sector workers and their families. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our clients and are always working harder to improve our quality of service.
Due to company growth, we are looking for hardworking and proactive individuals to join our vibrant, dynamic, and fast-paced Claims department! Upon joining CS Healthcare you will have in-depth and professional training, ongoing coaching and support. You will be empowered to make decisions on claims and assist customers during their claim journey, whilst providing excellent customer service. We strive for excellence by providing opportunities for our staff to learn and develop where possible!
About the role
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers and 3rd party providers
- Resolving customer queries in a helpful and professional manner
- Assessing and understanding customer claims in order to process them accordingly
- Assessing pre-authorisation requests and/or reimbursement claims in accordance to Terms and Conditions and benefits schedule
- Dealing with and assessing claims and queries received through email, fax and post
- Delivering exceptional customer services within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Following relevant procedures to resolve complaints efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic and professional attitude
- High attention to detail
- Thrive under pressure
- Keen to progress and develop a career in the Insurance sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate individuals to develop their skills and gain qualifications within the Insurance sector! If you’re looking for a supportive and lively environment as well as genuine career progression, please apply now!
Start date: 10th September 2018
CS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that bases its hiring decisions on the skills, qualifications and experience of their candidates and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Phone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"