Our client are a leading Insurance organisation which genuinely care for their staff. They are recruiting for a Live Hire Monitor for their Glasgow office. This individual will be responsible for dealing with claims where Hire is identified.
- The purpose of the role is to reduce Hire costs by liaising with Credit Hire Organisations, garages and our in-house engineering team.
- The role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs by telephone to a variety of external organisations and agencies.
- This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating. The successful applicant would ideally have insurance background however some claims knowledge would be useful.
A strong communicator and a negotiation background would be preferable also.
- Evidence of dealing with negotiating claims costs gained within an accident management, credit hire or insurance company are preferable.
- Front line support in a target driven role.
- Influencing and negotiating, in particular objection resolution.
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above) or equivalent.
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
Our client offer a leading benefits scheme, including a general holiday allowance, a strong pension scheme as well discount off insurance products.
- Credit Hire
- Insurance Background