Do you have experience in process analysis, change or governance? Are you naturally inquisitive and have that passion and hunger to drive change? Do you want to join an agile and colleague centric business?
Due to our ongoing commitment to our Continuous Improvement initiative and growth, we are looking for a Claims Change Analyst to join our Claims Operational Transformation department which is going through a number of exciting developments!
This role can be based at either our Bexhill or Leicester office (with flexible homeworking options). However, if you do live further afield, we can discuss options with you upon application - we'd still love to hear from you!
Our business is going through a truly exciting time and you will be a key driver in growing our process improvement capability within our Claims teams. You'll work on longer term initiatives from a process perspective, through proof of value exercises, root cause analysis and the support of process mining technology. Whilst some of your work will be allocated, we are looking for people who are inquisitive and pro-actively seek change - so you have the freedom to identify your own areas of improvements too!
What will you be doing?
- Map and review processes to facilitate improvement activity and governance
- Develop and analyse process performance dashboards, using analytics tools to identify opportunities of improvement
- Focus on the delivery of efficient and effective process improvements through an agreed approach
- Implement suitable monitoring approaches to ensure successful improvements are sustained over time
- Facilitate appropriate sign off through each gateway through effective stakeholder engagement and management
- Support us in achieving our goal of becoming the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK
We're looking for people who have:
- Strong business stakeholder experience
- Excellent communication and strong reporting skills
- Experience of successful influence of Operational Managers
- Effective and structured risk management and mitigation
- An understanding of systems thinking, performance management and departmental transformations
- Accredited Six Sigma/Lean Green Belt advantageous (flexible for the right candidate)
- Experience working with data/analytics tools preferable (flexible for the right candidate)
- Experience in data analysis and dashboard/MI development preferable (flexible for the right candidate)
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable base salary
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Flexible working opportunities
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Broad exposure to senior management
A commitment to personal development
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'