Lansdown Financial Limited is a regulated Claims Management Company, which assists consumers in the area of mis-sold financial products and services. We are looking to build on our team, as we are expanding into a new niche area of claims management. We run a small but efficient business in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Your role will be oriented with assisting in resolutions for Consumer Credit complaints between our clients and financial institutions. There is no cold calling or any other form of telemarketing involved.
Claims handling activities such as:
- Evaluate, analyse claim-related documents and take the appropriate action.
- Gathering and requesting information from our clients.
- Liaise with financial institutions in writing or through the phone with the aim of resolving the case with a favourable outcome for our clients.
- Dealing with client enquiries, either through the phone, email or post.
General office duties such as:
- Printing and managing outgoing post
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from clients and financial institutions.
- Organise, manage and keep records of the claims on our case management system.
- Claims handling experience is desired.
- Administrative experience is required.
- An excellent attitude towards work is a must.
- Clear and effective telephone skills.
- The ability to compose formal letters and emails
- The capacity to fully understand and evaluate written information.
- Able to develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the whole Consumer Credit and financial claiming process (training will be provided).
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- The ability to use common sense to resolve queries and problems.
- The ability to take decisions on your own.
- You should be able to actively manage your personal caseload, therefore having excellent timekeeping skills is very important.
- You must be computer literate and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
- Monday-Friday 08.30 to 16.30 or 9.00 to 17.00
- Comprehensive training
- Relaxed and friendly environment!
- Birmingham City Centre, Broad Street
- Desirable experience:
- Case Handler: 1 year
- PPI Claims or Consumer/ Financial Claims: 1 year
- Administration: 1 year
- Legal: 1 year
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job