Claims Call Handler required working near Watford.
The purpose of this role is to answer and handle all incoming calls promptly and effectively, in accordance with the claims call handling procedures. The Claims Call Handler will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional service to all my client's customers, whilst ensuring that all customer records are kept accurate and up to date.
- To answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Senior Customer Service Advisors or the Management team.
- The accurate administration of claims as and when required
- Support other teams within Customer Services
- Previous call centre experience (preferably in an inbound environment)
- Previous customer service experience
- Sound experience working towards call volumes and quality targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written
- PC literate
- GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job