Cameron James is delighted to be working with one of the insurance industry's leading Commercial Brokers who are seeking a Claims Broker to join their team due to continuous growth
To be considered for the position of Claims Broker you will need a broad knowledge of commercial claims; ideally gained working in a broking environment. You will also possess excellent interpersonal skills whilst having a good eye for detail and being able to work under strict deadlines and pressures.
In return you will enjoy the benefits of working for one of the country's largest Brokers - including excellent starting salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work towards industry recognised qualifications.
- To act as a primary point of contact for clients and establish effective relationships with both clients and insurers offering client centric claims solutions.
- Advise clients on policy guidelines referring to claims
- Management of client expectations throughout the process
- Liaise with providers regarding individual claims
- Issue claims forms when required to gather the necessary evidence and guidance notes
- Ensure all conversations are recorded, files are maintained effectively and all Insurer correspondence is processed
- Ensure activity meets internal Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Build effective working relationships with clients and Account Managers/Executives to resolve issues and communicate outcomes effectively
- Previous Claims experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- At least 2 years experience within commercial insurance
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
- Acturis knowledge is desirable
For any further information please speak with Neil at Cameron James Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job