This role is working in Swindon; the hours are Monday to Friday, full time hours. This role is paying up to £22,000 for the right candidate and this is a permanent position.
Overview of the role
- Collate information from the correct sources to assess insurance claims appropriately.
- Challenge any anomalies including declining all invalid claims
- Effective communications with customers, representatives and practices, managing expectations throughout the claims process.
- Assess claims in accordance with delegated authority
- Process claims in line with required service standards
- Effective management of claims cost
Experience: Medical experience, ideally with animals.
Life/Medical insurance background is ideal, but with Claims Handling experience.
If this role sounds of interest, please email your CV to
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Medical background with Animals or Life/Medical Insurance WITH Claims Handling experience