Claims and Customer Service Advisor
SOS are working with a well-established client seeking a Claims and Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Verwood.
This company was founded in 1997 and continues to build on its established track record in providing exceptional service excellence across a full range of Claims Management services, specialising in non-standard vehicles and drivers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform initial check of new hires coming into the Motor Claims Handling Team and establish actions and timescales required.
- To ensure customers are fully understanding of the credit hire process and aware of their obligations.
- To accurately produce all necessary documentation
- To monitor progress of repairs
- To keep third party insurers updated with the progress of claims
- To advise customers of best courses of action in order to fulfil their mitigation requirements
- To work toward individual targets.
- Customer service experience
- Dealing with customer queries on the telephone
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Team player
- Target Driven
- Basic IT skills
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a range of Benefits and Incentives and many more.
Hours: Full-Time Working in a shift between 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!