Claims And Compliance Officer
Vacancy Ref: 00069144
This extremely successful freight forwarder is looking for a claim and compliance offer for their bery busy office in Felxistowe. Reporting to the compliance manager you will be joining a very successful company and team!
Generous benefits and package scheme below ….
Salary: Circa £35K
Full time- Mon- Fri, 9:00am- 5:00pm
33 days holiday
National Dental Plan
Full Company Pension Plan including Death in Service and Incapacity Benefits
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
- Process all cargo claims in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Limit liability by ensuring no claims are settled without recourse
- Maintain local and global claims logs
- Promote understanding and knowledge of the claims handling procedures within the organisation
- Look for ways to improve services to customers (internal/external) with focus on efficiency improvements
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Be aware of the location and content of all quality procedures relating to this company and ensure these claims related procedures are maintained to reflect current working practises.
- Travel within the UK and overseas as required.
- Review of Contract terms and support for compliance activity
- Integral to business contingency plan for this client
- International Transport Conventions Air and Sea
- Anti-Corruption knowledge
- Competition Compliance understanding
- Basic Transport Documentation knowledge
- General understanding of Basic International Trade
- Basic Contracts & Claims knowledge
- Claims Handling Awareness
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- ocean freight
- international transport
- transport documentation