Are you an experienced Excel worker looking to further a career in Finance?
Would you like to work in a role that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do, making a genuine positive impact?
Consider the role of Claims Analyst with Reed in Partnership!
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 per annum
Location: Liverpool (L2 7ZH)
Contract: Fixed Term, 18 months, Full Time
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The Claims Analyst supports the Finance team with ensuring accurate records for our contracts and supply chain partners are maintained.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Reconciliation of approved claims and allocating income to the appropriate cost centres
- Preparation of supply chain cost accrual journals to ensure accurate profit and loss accounts
- Periodic administration of approved claims to submit invoices
- Assist other areas of department to support business needs
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and company benefits including a discount scheme, we’ll invest in your future offering scope for Continued Professional Development. Our Co-member benefits offer help with costs of gaining additional qualifications and with a variety of contracts across the country, the opportunities are endless!
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high volumes of data with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent excel spreadsheet skills, comfortable with pivot tables and manipulating data
- Ability to quickly understand and follow complex systems and procedures
- A proactive and flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Able to understand and process changing requirements in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to build professional relationships, both internally and externally, as a representative of Reed in Partnership
- Previous experience in a transactional finance role
- Ability to produce complex reconciliations
- Experience of Oracle systems
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'