**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 recruitment are partnering a leading, central Norwich based organisation in their search for a customer focused Claims Agent to join their growing inbound team. You will be responsible for handling incoming claims calls and accurately interpreting this information to ensure that the best outcome is achieved at all times. You will thrive on delivering exceptional service and ideally have experience within a customer focussed role.
Duties to include:
- Receiving incoming claims calls from existing customers.
- Gathering and analysing the correct information to process the claim, ensuring high levels of accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Engaging with all parties involved in the claim through both written and verbal communication.
- Generating outbound calls when appropriate to gather further data if necessary.
- Preparing all outgoing correspondence to all parties involved in the claim.
- Managing all incoming calls, emails, post and faxes appropriately.
- Ensuring all communications are filed accurately and appropriately including photos from accidents.
- Transferring all complaints through the appropriate channels.
- Adhering to SLA’s and company procedures at all times.
You will have/be:
- Experience within a customer service focussed role.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Comfortable working to deadlines in a high pressured environment.
- Capability to persuade and influence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A professional and honest approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Insurance claims experience would be highly desirable, but not essential.
- Understanding of FCA regulations is desirable but IS NOT essential.
This is a full-time permanent role working 8:00pm - 4:00am Monday to Friday. Offered salary of between £18,000 - £20,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and medical cover, even an on-site gym!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'