Full Time Claims Customer Service Advisor - Leicester
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and customer focused people to join the Claims team in my clients astounding Leicester city centre office.
The Claims Customer Service Advisor is a vital component within a large, modern business that puts its customers first every time. If you are someone that has a passion for amazing customer service, please apply today!
* You will be the first point of contact for the customer and the voice of the business
* You will take ownership for decisions regarding vehicle repair to in a way that best suits the customer
* You will need to ensure that 3rd party information is captured correctly to ensure a smooth 'down the line' service
* You will be empathetic, with the ability to respond to varied, and sometimes challenging, queries.
You will have:
* Customer Service experience
* A high level of empathy and excellent problem solving skills.
* An understanding of general insurance and claims handling experience is desirable.
What you will receive in return:
* A competitive starting salary of £17,170
* Career development, with support to enable you to progress further within the business
* 23 days annual leave
* A competitive pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
* Access to a rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers!
The contact centre is open from 0800 - 20:00 Monday - Friday, 0900 - 1730 Saturday and 09.00 - 17.00 Sunday. As a full time Claims First Responder you will be required to work a combination of days, evenings and weekends, in order to be there for our customers when they need us, but your working pattern will be provided in advance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job