Role: Claims Advisor
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000, dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Claims Advisor? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a growing, hard working company within this industry? If this seems like it’s a position for you then read on!
We are recruiting for a competent individual, who is able to determine if there is a potential personal injury to claim, able to provide a credit hire and repair service to customers, and has knowledge and understanding of the accident process.
Why should I apply for this Claims Advisor role?
- The chance to join a dynamic growing company!
- Opportunities for progression
- A very friendly office based environment
- A business that takes good care of their staff
What will I do as a new Claims Advisor?
- Help clients with personal injury claims
- Input claims details into the database
- Have good confident telephone communication skills, such as being able to receive and make calls from and to solicitors, accident management companies, and clients as well as discussing accident management matters
- Ability to pass on clients’ claims for assessments to the accident management companies and solicitors
- Control individual outstanding lists
Am I the right person for this Claims Advisor role?
- Hard working with a great work ethic
- Able to work in a team environment
- Have a positive attitude
- Friendly character within the office
- Computer literate
- Able to manage time efficiently
- Experience within this industry would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
- Personal Injury
- Accident Management
- Claims Handling