Customer Service Advisor
At Interaction Recruitment we strive to deliver outstanding levels of service to our candidates and clients alike, we are currently looking for the best and brightest Customer Service Advisors to work for one of our market leading clients based in Doncaster. Whether you are a seasoned professional or looking to make your break in Customer Service, you will love working in this modern, open-plan and friendly call centre environment. Surrounded by an excellent team of field professionals, you will receive all the support you need in your first weeks; and thanks to their comprehensive training program, you will gain all the tools required to be a top performer in their company.
· To provide quality and accurate processing of inbound and outbound communication for policyholders and brokers and ensure standards are met at all times.
· To provide telephone advice and assistance in line with SLAs ensuring compliance with organisational and industry guidelines and regulations;
· To undertake rigorous checks to ensure financial leakage is minimised, including precision when considering refund payments;
· To strive to continually generate revenue for your business area through sales, retention and ancilliary penetration in line with the objectives and targets set by the management of the company;
· Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously;
· Providing high quality and professional written documentation, schedules, certificates, emails etc;
· To adhere to the departments minimum standards, ensuring that service levels are met and that a high level of performance is maintained in line with FCA guidelines;
· Recognise, report and handle complaints in respect of the work undertaken by your team;
· Undertake or have knowledge of all the tasks in your team within your relevant area;
· Communicate effectively and efficiently with all clients, customers and stakeholders;
· Support coaching and training techniques to ensure that you are confident and knowledgeable when dealing with customers and share best practice;
· Achieve personal, team and department goals and deal with problems or conflict which affect these, as appropriate;
· Provide implementation support and testing for new products and initiatives within the team, if required;
· Be aware of and be able to flag fraud indicators to the relevant parties;
· Identify opportunities and suggestions for operation improvement;
· Understand and comply with HR policies, supporting your Team Leader with staffing matters where required;
· Understand and promote company values and demonstrate role model behaviours;
· Promote and support department and company wide initiatives, e.g. charity activities, reward and recognition schemes;
· Adapt and demonstrate positivity to the constantly changing requirements of the department and the company and perform any additional tasks as may be required.
· Team player motivated and committed to the aims of the business;
· Excellent telephone manner;
· Computer literate;
· Attention to detail and quality;
· Ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure;
· The ability to understand, maintain and influence KPIs.
· Proactive attitude;
· Professional attitude and appearance;
· Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
· Technical knowledge of schemes and products managed;
· Full Time, Temp-Perm
· Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30 pm, though it will require very occasional weekend work
· £16,000 - £17,200
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you are an outgoing, passionate, customer service focused individual then this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world leading insurance company who can help you to fulfill all of your goal in the insurance sector.
Please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job