As a Customer Claims Adviser, you'll focus on dealing with Customer's claims whilst making them feel well looked after, every step of the way. You'll make sure that customers have a positive experience when making a claim, providing advice and support.
Start date: Tuesday 4th June 2019
Duties of a Customer Claims Adviser:
- Taking ownership and progressing customer claims, including First Notification and follow up enquiries
- Handling inbound telephony in a pro-active manner
- Managing workflow and tasks with an awareness of GDPR
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and experience of relevant products and services
- Staying up to date with legal and regulatory requirements
This role would suit someone who has
- a passion for customer service and relationship building
- an organised approach and the ability to prioritise
- strong analytical and decision making skills
- confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- a strong team ethic whilst working towards shared goals
- a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'